Recently, members of the School’s research groups recorded their conversations with other academics in their fields:
- Paul Stenner from CuSP talked to Prof. Sonia Livingstone about social psychology, the internet and young people’s lives today
- David Kaposi from PHeW talked to Prof. Peter Fonagy about openness, psychoanalysis, mentalisation and trust
- Sarah Laurence from FCRG talked to Prof. Cathy Mondloch about the psychology of face perception
- Lara Frumkin from FCRG talked to Prof. Andrew Silke about psychology and counterterrorism
- Sandra Obradovic from CuSP talked to Prof. Sandra Jovchelovitch and Dr Maria Cecilia Dedios about how insights from social and cultural psychology can be used to foster community resilience, reconciliation and well-being
- Karen Hagan from PHeW talked to Prof. Siobhan O’Neill about social services to promote mental health.
The recordings were made as part of the launch events for the Open Psychology research centre in the School. Watch the recordings here: OPRe Centre Website